Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sparkles!!

What happens when you pile 13 lovely ladies into a mansion in Charleston?  Fun times!!!  Here are some things that I learned during this remarkably fun bachelorette weekend for my friend Sarah B.:
  1. Sparkles are IN!!!  Out of the 13 girls, I'm pretty sure at least 10 were wearing sequins on our fancy night out!!  (Including me...as evidenced by the above photo!)  Coming from someone like me who enjoys the shinier things in life...this is a trend I will be embracing!!!
  2. 13 women can co-exist in one house without any drama transpiring!!!  This may have been a miracle!!
  3. My friends are all ridiculously beautiful!
  4. If we pay for something...we will use it!  (As in the rooftop infinity pool.)  Yes, it was February and extremely windy, but we were determined to utilize that awesome amenity!!!  Who cares if we had to sink down to where the water came up to our noses just to avoid the freezing wind!!
  5. Our brains have an odd knack for remembering all of the lyrics to songs that we listened to nearly 15 years ago!!  Why and how does this happen?!
  6. Bachelorette parties are way more fun without all of the silly trinkets, veils, buttons, etc! 
  7. I love to do hair!!  And its quite possible that I might be decent at it!!
  8. Mexican brunch trumps working out.  Don't ask me how I know this. : )
So this blog may seem rather random, but I felt it was worth sharing!! : )  I have fun recipes and more crafty blogs to share, soon!!

<3 Amy Lizabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment