Thursday, February 9, 2012

Book Club!!

As the most voracious reader I know, I've always wanted to be a part of a real book club!!  I'm so thrilled to say that it is finally coming to fruition!!  The 'club' meets for the first time next week. 

At this point, I am approximately halfway through the book.  I've been holding myself back from reading the book too early because my memory of books and movies is ridiculously short term!! 

So far, I'm a fan of this book and would highly recommend it!  The pic above should be linked to Amazon, if you want to read a description of the story line.

I would love for you to share some of your favorite books with me!  I would love to line up my next 'must-reads'!!!  Leave me a comment with your book or author recommendation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment