Saturday, January 7, 2012

Beautiful Winter Wreath! Made by Yours Truly!!!


So....I saw a picture of a similar wreath featured on Pinterest and immediately fell in love!!  I was incredibly bummed after I went out and bought the materials to make this wreath, only to click on the pinterest photo and find that there were no directions...just a link to purchase the wreath.  After a brief moment of panic, I decided that I was just going to figure it out.  I actually rode to the Farmer's Market while cutting out my rosettes in the back seat.  That's a true crafter!!  Or a looney tune...you decide!!  I am so pleased with the way that it turned out, that I may very well post a picture of my OWN wreath on pinterest! <3  (If you aren't following me on pinterest, check me out!)

Other items that I learned today:  I have a 'cutting' face.  Apparently, I get a furrowed brow and intently concentrate when I am cutting out materials for my crafts.  And I am my own personal cheerleader while figuring out the process for my crafts.  I actually didn't realize that I talk to myself routinely while mastering the process.  I almost took a picture of the crafting process, but decided to spare you my Saturday morning, no make up, sweat pant wearing self.  Maybe next time I'll take a picture and will pretend as if I craft in full hair and make up!!! 

I would love to hear what you think about my latest crafting sesh!!!

Hakuna Matata,

Amy Lizabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment