Friday, January 27, 2012

A Very 'Pinteresty' Pic!



I couldn't resist.  I mean, how many of the 'perfectly self-manicured' nail pictures have you seen on Pinterest?  I'm a little skeptical.  Some are so friggin perfect!  Doesn't everyone spaz when they paint their right hand?  Or is that just me?? 

Anywho, I did spend a fair amount of money on new nail polish colors on Tuesday night...so, I am prepared to showcase them!!  This one looks really blue in the pic.  Its actually a deep purple color called OPI Ink.  Its by far the darkest polish that I've ever used, but it is gorgeous!  I described it to my mother as wearing an amethyst on every finger!!  Now that's something that you couldn't do with jewelry because you'd look rather bizarre.  The next best thing is beautiful nail polish!!

Things I learned when taking this photo of my hand. 1) I will never be a hand model.  2) These pictures are way harder than they look. 3)  I need an actual camera.  4)  My hands are in desperate need of some moisturizing...they look like they belong to an 80 year old woman. 

Let me know what you think!!  (Not about my hands...lol)

Perfectly polished,

Amy Lizabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment