Monday, January 30, 2012

UNC Basketball

I realized that my posts can be quite random.  However, I want to give you a little insight into yours truly.  There is only one thing that I love more than UNC Basketball games...and that is getting to sit mere feet away from the basket during a game!!  (Okay, that was overly dramatic.  I should say that UNC basketball games are my favorite sporting event...not the love of my life! lol)  I literally had to zoom my camera out in order to include the goal in my pictures!! 
Although, I can remember being an avid UNC basketball fan all the way back to the 5th grade, I've never experienced anything like last night's game.  We went to a pregame event where the team practices where we enjoyed free food and beverages.  Its the little things folks...we were able to take our free bottled waters into the stadium.  What a victory!  They are $4 at the concession stands! teehee 
 Then....here comes the good part...we were actually able to come THROUGH THE TUNNEL that the team comes through onto the court!!  We didn't time it quite right, so we went through the tunnel along with the Georgia Tech players, but nonetheless it was an amazing experience.
We literally were on the court as the teams were practicing.  I had to post a picture so that I could share this experience!!

I had to hold myself back from singing the refrain from 'Oh Happy Day' at the end of this crazy weekend!  Yep, I said it.  Laugh at me if you must.

Still smiling,

Amy Lizabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment